20 maja 2019

Every day with you is like a weekend! - przestrzenna ramka foto

Witajcie!
Hello!

Ależ mnie tu dawno nie było!
Ale jestem i mam nową pracę do pokazania. Powstała specjalnie na wyzwanie More Than Words:
So many days I didn't write!
But now here I'm with my new project, specially for More Than Words Challenge:



Na pracy nie ma jej tytułu, ale brzmi on: Każdy dzień z Tobą jest jak weekend.
I coś w tym jest! Szaleństwo, zabawa, spontaniczność, radość - to są rzeczy, które kojarzą się z weekendem. A mnie kojarzą się również z czasem spędzanym z moim synkiem :-) Te zdjęcia były zrobione podczas wakacyjnej wycieczki rok temu :-) 3 pozornie podobne zdjęcia ukazują złożony charakter mojego dziecka :D Trochę aniołka, trochę diabełka, szczypta słodyczy i garść szaleństwa :D
I didn't use the title at my project, but it's: Every day with you is like a WEEKEND.
Craziness, fun, spontaneity, joy - these are the things that are associated with the weekend. And I'm also associated them with the time spent with my son :-) These photos were taken during the summer trip a year ago :-) 3 seemingly similar photos show the complex character of my child :D Little angel, little devil, a pinch of sweetness and a handful of madness :D






Jak Wam się podoba? :D
Zdaję sobie sprawę, że to coś zupełnie innego
niż pokazuję zazwyczaj. Zero kwiatów i motyli, a do tego minimum papierów scrapowych... 
szaleństwo! ;-) 

14 komentarzy:

  1. Haha - the photos show your son's character beautifully! I love your background work. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Thank you :* Our family say that he is an angel but...they don't know what he does when we don't have guests ;)

      Usuń
  2. OMG! This so cute!! I love your little boy face! He is such a character!
    Great work and thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words challenge!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Awesome layout.. great take on the challenge.. Thanks for playing with us at MTW!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Stunning LO! Thanks for joining us at More Than Words 💖

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. I love everything about this project: Background , Pictures and Texture! Thanks for joining us at More Than Words challenge!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Fabulous! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Love the grungy feel, great details. Prefect for our More Than Words challenge. Thanks for playing along.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Thank you! Grungy style it's not my style but sometimes I must to do something different :D :*

      Usuń