23 października 2014

Kartka dla fotografa / Card for photographer

Cześć!
Hi!

Mam to szczęście, iż moja dobra koleżanka jest fotografem. Ona uwielbia robić zdjęcia, ja lubię mieć piękną pamiątkę w formie idealnej do scrapowania, więc się spotkałyśmy na jesiennej sesji, podczas której powstały piękne zdjęcia:
I'm lucky, that my good friend is a photographer. She loves to take photos, I wanted to have beautiful souvenir in the ideal form for scrapbooking, so we met at the autumn session, during which were created beautiful photos.

Chciałam Anecie podziękować, więc pod koniec sesji wręczyłam Jej tę oto kartkę:
I wanted to say 'Thank You' for Aneta, so at the end of this session, I gave her this card:



Mówiła, że ładna ;-) A Wam się podoba?
She said, that the card looks great ;-) And do you like it?

2 komentarze: