12 lutego 2015

Scrap na wyzwanie SATW / A layout for the SATW challenge

Witajcie, Kochani!
Hello, my Friends!

Zawsze robię pracę na Scrap Around The World w pierwszych dniach nowego wyzwania, a tym razem zeszło mi trochę dłużej, ale za to mam aż dwie prace - bo miałam dwa pomysły na tablicę i nie mogłam się zdecydować :D Dziś pokazuję pierwszą pracę: scrap :-)
I always made my project for the Scrap Around The World in the early days of a new challenge, but this time I needed a little bit more of time, but  - I have two works for this challenge, because I had two ideas and I couldn't decide :D :D Today I share my first project: a layout :-)

Tablica jest pięknie wiosenna, naturalna i romantyczna:
The mood board is beuatiful spring, naturally and so romantic:


A ja zainspirowałam się pięknym kwiatem z pierwszego zdjęcia (zauważyliście, że ten z nowej kolekcji Lemoncraft jest prawie taki sam?! :D), motywem drewna, romantycznym nastrojem, naturą (kwiaty i motyle) oraz kolorystyką (ecri i odrobina zieleni).
And I got inspired by the beautiful flower from the first picture (a flower from the newest Lemoncraft collection is very similar, isn't it?! :D), wood motive, a romantic mood, nature (flowers and butterflies) and colors (ecru and a bit of green).


I zbliżenia:
And some close-ups:



***

Użyłam papierów z najnowszej kolekcji Lemoncraft: Melancholia i Dobroć :-) Możecie wygrać tę kolekcję TUTAJ i TUTAJ.
I used papers from the newest Lemoncraft collection: Melancholy and Kindness :-) You can win this collection HERE and HERE.

***
Buziaki!
Kisses!

Kasia

10 komentarzy:

  1. Pięknie się zainspirowałaś, scrap jest prześliczny i bardzo lekki :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I love your page, there is such an elegant feel to it! Thank you for playing with us at SATW!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Wonderful! I love the bright photo against the white background. Thanks for joining in at SATW.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Amazing page, I love everything on it, the styling, the designing, the photo... everything is perfect! Thank you for joining our challenge at SATW!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Kasiu, cudowna praca, thank you for playing along with us at scrap around the world <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Gorgeous layout! I love the colors and all details! Thank you for joining at SATW!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Beautiful work!
    Thank you for joining at SATW!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Fantastic page! Everything is perfectly in harmony! Loooove it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at SATW!

    OdpowiedzUsuń