6 grudnia 2015

Fuksja i złoto - Fuchsia and gold

Witajcie!
Hello!

"Wolna" niedziela... może wreszcie wrzucę scrap, zrobiony na wyzwanie Scrap Around The World? Czekałam kilka dni na słońce...dziś się udało :-)
"Free" Sunday... I can finally throw scrap, made for the Scrap Around The World challenge. I waited a few days for the sun ... today succeeded :-)

To moja pierwsza praca do tej tablicy:
It's my first project to this mood board:


ale mam pomysł jeszcze na co najmniej dwie! Niech tylko czas pozwoli... :)
but I have an idea for at least another two! Let's just time permits ... :)


Tym razem zainspirowały mnie:
This time inspired me:

- fuksja i złoto / fuchsia and gold colors
- roślinny ornament dookoła cytatu / floral ornament around the sentence
- kwiaty / flowers
- szampan (użyłam wstążki w takim kolorze) / champagne (I used a ribbon in this color)

Jestem dumna z moich ręcznie robionych kwiatów! :)
I'm proud of my handmade flowers! :)


Przykro mi, że to ostatnie wyzwanie SATW, ale rozumiem, że czas nie jest z gumy. Dziękuję za inspirujące wyzwania! 
It's so sad, that it's very last challenge at SATW, but I understand, that time is not rubber. Thank you for inspiring challenges!

Uściski,
Hugs,

Kasia Udalska

7 komentarzy:

  1. So Beautiful and romantic layout!!!
    Thanks for playing with us at SATW!
    Xoxo

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Beautiful layout !! I love it !! Thank you for playing at SATW :)
    Lydie Denis.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. I love texture on the background and color combo! Lovely LO! Thank you for playing with us at SATW!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Lovely take on our Mood Board! SO romantic! Love the black on orange! Really stands out! All the best from SATW! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Your stenciling is gorgeous andthe colors really pop! I'm so honoured that you were inspired by my moodboard! Thank you for playing with us @ SATW!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Beautiful layout! Thank you for playing with us at SATW

    OdpowiedzUsuń