15 stycznia 2016

Dla mnie :) - For myself :)

Witajcie!
Hello!

Dziś mam do pokazania coś, co zrobiłam dla siebie... Czyta przyjemność, zabawa z mediami i dodatkami... :) w cudnej kolorystyce! Do tablicy The Dusty Attic:
Today I want to show you something, what I created for myself.... Pure pleasure, joy with media and embellishments... :) in beautiful colors! To the mood board from The Dusty Attic:


Piękna, prawda? :-))
Zainspirowałam się kolorami, kwiatami, kobiecym charakterem tablicy i wybrałam zdjęcie z wakacji w Chorwacji, na którym zachwycam się piękną przyrodą :)
Magical mood board, isn't it? :-))
I was inspired by colors, flowers, a female character of board and I choose photo from holidays in Croatia, when I marveled at the beauty of nature :)





Pracę zgłaszam też na wyzwanie More Than Words - co prawda nie jest to selfie, ale zdjęcie w pełni oddaje moją osobowość: jestem niepoprawną romantyczką, delikatną kobietą, potrafię cieszyć się drobiazgami. Moją romantyczną duszę widać w doborze dodatków: moje prace są (prawie) zawsze pełne kwiatów i motyli. Uwielbiam też pastelowe kolory. Moja osobowość niewątpliwie wpływa na moją twórczość - poza romantyzmem lubię też stawiać przed sobą wyzwania i ambitne cele, więc ochoczo próbuję nowych technik (stąd coraz częściej u mnie różne media) :-)
I take part also in challenge at More Than Words - I don't have a selfie, but this photo fully reflects my personality: I'm a very romantic, delicate woman, I can enjoy the little things. My romantic soul can be seen in the selection of add-ons: my work is (almost) always full of flowers and butterflies. I also love the pastel colors. My personality undoubtedly affect my work - beyond the romanticism I also like to put before the challenges and ambitious goals, so eagerly trying new techniques (hence more and more often in my projects are various media) :-)


W pracy użyłam wielu produktów Dusty Attic:
- farba akrylowa (nie dość, że pięknie kryje, to jeszcze cudnie pachnie słodkimi migdałami!!)

Buziaki!
Kisses!

Kasia Udalska

16 komentarzy:

  1. boski! absolutnie rewelacyjny! Mój ulubiony z wszystkich Twoich:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I absolutely love this Kasia! The background colors and textures, the central chipboard, the photo! Thank you for playing with us at More than Words and Dusty Attic!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Totally FABULOUS Kasia. Love everything about this. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Beautiful Kasia!!!!!!!!!!!Have a nice day my friend!!!!Kisses!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Wspaniała praca. Nie można się na nią napatrzeć:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Jak pięknie! Zachwyciła mnie kompozycja tej pracy, idę jeszcze pooglądać :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Wow - this is stunning! I love your gorgeous colours and beautiful photo. Thanks for playing along with us at our very first More Than Words challenge and for joining in at The Dusty Attic too!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. This is just beautiful, what a gorgeous photo as well - Thank you for taking part in the Dusty Attic challenge.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. WOW! This is AMAZING.... Thank you joining us over @ More Than Words...

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Wow, this is wonderful! Thanks for playing along with us. MTW - KareenBH

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. Stunning work! Love the romantic look and feel of the page! Beautiful color choices! All the best from More Than Words! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. Gorgeous and so revealing of your personality! Thank you so much for playing along with us at More Than Words!! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. Love how you have framed your beautiful photo with the Chipboard and flowers!!! A great take on the dusty Attic mood board challenge...thank you for playing along with us...

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. Nice photo, beautiful flowers and page)) Thank you for playing along with us at More than Words!

    OdpowiedzUsuń