20 grudnia 2014

Letni scrap / Summer layout

Witajcie!
Hello!

Kilka dni temu zrobiłam LO do mapki C'est Magnifique Kit Club, ale gdy wracam z pracy, jest już za późno na robienie zdjeć i dopiero w sobotni poranek udało mi się upolować słońce ;-)
A few days ago I made LO to the C'est Magnifique Kit Club sketch, but when I come back from work, it is too late to take photo and only on Saturday morning I can catch some sun ;-)

Do wykonania scrapa użyłam papierów, dodatków i opakowań z mojej najulubieńszej kolekcji Dom Róż Lemoncraft. Dołożyłam beżowe i różowe pomponiki oraz kawałki starej książki, a na koniec pochlapałam tu i tam białą farbą :-) Jest tu też stempelek Lemonade "Moje serce bije tylko dla Ciebie" :)
To make this layout I used papers, embellishments and packed from my favourite collection House of Roses by Lemoncraft. I added beige and pink pompoms and pieces of the old book, and in the end I made splashes with white paint here and there :-) Here's also Lemonade stamp "My heart beat only for you" :)




Chyba nie zdążę zajrzeć tu przed Bożym Narodzeniem, więc życzę Wam wesołych Świąt! :*
I don't have time to look at here in the next week, so I wish you a Merry Christmas! :*

10 komentarzy:

  1. Bardzo optymistyczny scrap :)
    Wesołych Świąt również dla Ciebie :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Wyszło to LO wspaniale i kolorowo :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Piękne LO! Radosnych Świąt Bożego Narodzenia :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. What a Beautiful page! So so Lovely!!! Thanks for entering our december challenge at Cést Magnifique!
    Hugs stina

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. This is so soft and Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at C'est Magnifique!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Beautiful layout! Love the papers and embellishments! Thanks for joining us at C'est Magnifique!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Gorgeous layout! The delicate fussy cuts are fantastic! Thanks for joining the C'est Magnifique December Sketch Challenge! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Stunning LO! Really summery feeling with all those flowers and butterflies! I also love the colors and of course the photo :). Thanks for entering the December Sketch Challenge at C´est Magnifique

    OdpowiedzUsuń